Monday 17 November 2014

Veggie Hash

I'm only gonna use one picture of this dish because it wasn't pretty. But it was delicious. Not as crispy as I went into it to make, but better. I want to start doing mixed recipes on this blog. Not just oatmeal. I meant it will prodominatly oats and breakfasts.
 
 

Veggie Hash

Ingredients:

1 large sweet potato, grated or shredded
2-3 Carrots, grated or shredded
8-10 Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 TBSP Olive oil

Method:

1. Heat the oil in a frying pan with a lid, or find an odd lid big enough to cover it, like I did. On a medium heat.
2. Once its hot reduce to low and add the veg, tossing it about for a minute or two. Cover and cook for about 4-5 minutes, check it every now and then and move it about to stop it from burning. Cook till soft, then ramp up the heat and cook to the crispness you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment